What Information Do We Collect?
Member Information: Prevision Policy collects certain information you provide to us when using the Service strictly for you to access our service. When you create an account, we collect certain personal information, such as your name, email address and affiliation.
How Do We Use the Information We Collect?
Member Information: Prevision Policy collects member information supplied by visitors who create accounts, as described above, for the following purposes:
- To provide and deliver our service;
- To continually improve your user experience and the capabilities of the Service;
- To allow you to share Service Content with individuals or groups via email or with your social networks;
- To provide alerts or updates related to the Service;
- For any other purpose for which the information was collected related to the Service to deliver our content to users.
Cookies: Prevision Policy uses persistent cookies to link Members to their account information, which allows our system to confirm a user's identity and access level on the Site and to ensure that Members do not have to log in each time they visit the Site.
Disclosure of Personal Information: Prevision Policy will not disclose Member Details or other personally identifiable information to any third parties.